ARRK’s single-source approach to product development and drive to help you succeed, provides all of the resources such as 3D printing, rapid prototyping, injection molding and tooling to cost effectively bring your product to market. ARRK’s CAD data services supports large engineering programs, backed by core competencies in plastics, sheet metal, castings, foam and composites. We offer a comprehensive range of rapid prototyping and 3D printing services including stereolithography (SLA), selective laser sintering (SLS), polyjet™, fused deposition modeling (FDM) and direct metal laser sintering (DMLS) to help manufacturers and designers develop and evaluate new products quickly, economically and with less risk. Our expertise in low volume production which include vacuum casting and CNC machining services ensures your project is created using optimum materials and pass functional testing. Our tooling and injection molding services are all directed by expert technical personnel with the knowledge and experience to help accelerate your product to market. Many companies claim to have “full-line” product development services through strategies of outsourcing and forming partnerships. Splicing up the development of your product leads to an inefficient system, loss of expertise and convenience.
- ARRK engineers can be working on the next step, preparing for the one after that, while fine-tuning the first.
- Our expertise throughout the entire line of product development means we can plan ahead to avoid future roadblocks and fulfill your plan of speed, cost efficiency and manufacturing.
- Our project managers maintain a comprehensive vision of your project every step of the way to make sure that everyone stays on the same page regarding deadlines and your project’s overall vision.
- A single-source approach and global security method translates to increased confidentiality and privacy for your project.
- Simplify accounting by working with one vendor.